Search the forum,

Discuss What I have learned today...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Job got called off so having an office /tidy up day. (always say when customers ask how I work sat or sundays that I can always take a midweek day off if it helps them...so am semi taking it ;) )
(ps its sunny in Scotland so SHOULD be a holiday ;) )

Learned that my snickers 0214 overalls are still fn fantastic pieces of kit......
Unfortunately I forgot about the £100 in notes and coins in the chest pocket ...and I decided to save the wife washing them by doing it myself.....
hmmm...wonder what the noise is as £20 worth of change goes flying round machine ..grr :90:

Cutting up the scrap and realised I could tell where all the bits came from....need to get out more :stuart:

And someone will call for leaking ballcock in the dirtiest attic EVER when all my work stuff in machine :90: (yes went and fixed)

Not even half way through day yet

What you've really learnt is how much money your wife actually embezzles!

She would religiously go through your pockets prior to putting your clothes in the machine

Don't worry - most of us are in the same boat.

What I've learnt today is I'm pants at surfing!

Today's job got cancelled when the part never came in so rebooked it for Friday and moved Friday's job to this morning, shot off and did that job and home by 11:30, should of done some paper work but the weather is nice and winter is only round the corner so I may as well make the most of quiet days. So afternoon well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What I have learned today...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock