Search the forum,

Discuss What Powerflushing Machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JE-P&H

Gas Engineer
What are peoples recomendations for a good powerflushing machine? Will be used for domestic properties up to about 10 rads. Are the top ones worth the money or would a lower spec be good for what I need it for? Any help would be appreciated!

I used the norstrum proflush for a year or two. As lame says its the db's.
Only criticism is it takes up a lot of van space. Its a big unit compared to others.

If you want a compact unit at a good price look at the calmag ones sold by the forums sponsor 'williams' trade only independent plumbing merchant[emoji41]

If you want a compact unit at a good price look at the calmag ones sold by the forums sponsor 'williams' trade only independent plumbing merchant[emoji41]

Ye I saw the Calmag unit in Gas Safe magazine this month, which is what got me looking. I just can't decide weather a "Junior" model is adequate for me, or if I'm spending the money should I go all out and get one of top models!

Use it loads when it's new then u will get bored and it will just sit in van, get a nice compact one !

Ye I saw the Calmag unit in Gas Safe magazine this month, which is what got me looking. I just can't decide weather a "Junior" model is adequate for me, or if I'm spending the money should I go all out and get one of top models!

Why not rent a few different ones from different suppliers? Then you can make your own mind up.

What differentiates a good power flushing machine from a great power flushing machine?

What differentiates a good power flushing machine from a great power flushing machine?
Flow rate and price. Temperature rating of tank. (The junior in the link above is only upto 50 degs)

Yep, just bought one of those a few weeks back. It's excellent. Exactly the same machine as the Norstrom Junior and Anton Flowclean, but sold significantly cheaper. Aquamax manufacture them, Norstrom and Anton just put their name on it.

If that is the same as the Junior it's saying the Flow rate is 90l per minute so they only difference between the two is the temperature it can take, is that correct?

If that is the same as the Junior it's saying the Flow rate is 90l per minute so they only difference between the two is the temperature it can take, is that correct?
It is exactly the same machine, Norstrom have just put their own branding on it. You might see diff temperature figures but it's either one or the other.

I have only used the calmag calflush and calmax

the calmax is a beast compared to its smaller companion

It is exactly the same machine, Norstrom have just put their own branding on it. You might see diff temperature figures but it's either one or the other.

Sorry I meant the difference, between the proflush and the proflush junior. I understand the one linked is the same just rebranded. I'm just interested in what the extra £200 gets you between the models if the flow rate is the same?

I got a fernox mk11 for £250 absolute bargain works like a dream, going to link it up with the magnacleanse kit too for added benefit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Powerflushing Machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock