Search the forum,

Discuss What would do to replace a broken p shaped bath panel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I see they can be purchased but surely the p shape part will vary and getting something close enough would be tricky? Not been asked until today.

Nope, it's shot in the dark you will be very lucky if you get it right first time

Best option is to get it repaired by a local body shop if your not very good at doing fibreglass

You also could make a bathpnel and tile the front with some access panel for the future. Perhaps magnetic opening would be good.

Really need to get the manufacturers panel. Different radius etc.

Or find a boat builder. Nice glass fibre repair.

Reactions: rpm
If you know make of bath should be able to get a replacement that is of course if its not from one of the sheds then no chance, find a good chippi / kitchen fitter who could build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What would do to replace a broken p shaped bath panel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My partner and I recently bought a house and have been attempting to make the bathroom less fugly. I was removing the bath and shower taps to replace, but while removing the bath spout (which had no nut to undo), the threaded section of the pipe broke. I thought the bit that broke must...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded, could anyone advise what the latest model would be or an equivelant? Wilo Type: RS25/6-3 P No: 4511050 Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock