Search the forum,

Discuss Whats happened to the look of the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not hear back from the rich customer after the quote of £3.7k to do the long gas run in 35mm copper pipe !

Been busy with other jobs , and had a slow week (and have me a chance to relax as from next week going mad again )

still dont like like the Argos look of the forum

Not quite!!!

but i spent 3 years atleast one day a week working in 2 million + houses!!
ive also been brought up around quite a few extremely wealthy people too, that teaches you allot.

Likely hood is customer will now know the score from you on the boilers + gas run.
he will find a fool to connect onto the existing and sting them on the gas run when it doesn't work.

So that's the first type of rich? Greedy, manipulative and a non stop stream of shister! Other one is old money!

Stan you know that money dosnt make a family Rich Or poor! It's a family!

unfortunately we live far far away from home :( and it's sad on a family days when we are not with the ones that matter the most .....
life ain't easy .....

But fick them , if someone is happy to do a gas run cheaper then good luck to them

I live about 300 miles from my family. (Wife and 2.4 obviously live in hoose) but it's difficult as feel like kids missing out on grandparents ect. Only see them every few months. That's why wanted to move down your way?

I live about 300 miles from my family. (Wife and 2.4 obviously live in hoose) but it's difficult as feel like kids missing out on grandparents ect. Only see them every few months. That's why wanted to move down your way?

Make way home pal , you will never look back ! There is work for everyone always + you have your contacts already ......

Move to kent we can do business 50/50

Can drive down in one of them nice 400s for me with your 200 in the back. Make it quick got a busy one next week

200 is gr8! It's a toolbox. Can fit a boiler Or small unvented as well

Problem is I keep too much in a van to be able to use a small van. Do a fair amount of out of hours work so need to keep stock up as merchants refuse to work the same hours. Have to keep first time fix high as the opportunity for return visits is few and far between. I did think about down sizing for cost saving but couldn't make it work. So decided to loose roof rack and tube carriers to save fuel instead

Just to note people, if you see words being highlighted and ads popping up out of them when you hover the mouse over them, then that's a thing you can turn off.

Hit Settings at the top of the forum, then general settings in the sidebar to the left, then scroll all the way to the bottom and uncheck the following "Skimlinks" option.

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 10.47.30.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats happened to the look of the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock