Search the forum,

Discuss What's with hasad? Forum working weird in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What's happened to the forum?

Last edited:
Re: What's with hasad?

Must of been on my end.
Every post just said " Hasad" and no content!
Clears up after a few mins.

Mayb @dan might know?

I had similar a few minutes ago, - some of the recent posts were just blank

Just googled the word and didn`t like some of the listings, you got spybot or another antivirus you could run to have a search with.

Yeah I have had the same, and all the replies are just really long blank quotes.

It has only happened twice to me when clicking on new thread

Same but normally sorts it's self out

Getying addverts now instead of posts?

I'm on an iPad, so no antivirus.

All your posts are at the bottom of the white text box that shows the replies to the thread as well for some reason. If that makes sense. Like you've hit return 10 times before typing anything

All your posts are at the bottom of the white text box that shows the replies to the thread as well for some reason. If that makes sense. Like you've hit return 10 times before typing anything

Same exactly with me

Something strange here as well ......lots of blank spaces even had a couple of ads in the blank spaces .....not the usual forum sponsors either....regards Turnpin:confused5:

Think Dans working on the new Forum server changeover, maybe why it's gone squifffy.

I can't get rid of sponsors on the left and ads instead of text

Oh no. Not change again. I don't like change. :)

Def something sqiffy. I got that hasad earlier and thought I'd either broke the forum or been kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's with hasad? Forum working weird in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock