Discuss Where do you advertise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you get to deliver the flyers

Those spotty scroats you keep in the van. Add two cans of red bull and crisps and your away. They do 30 - 100 houses either side of an install. If one flyer even gets within 5000m of a bin they are sacked and walk home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logo design gaurantee are very cheap to design flyers, i£39.99 and you can change it as much times as you want b4 they send the final product, they designed a logo for me aswell , i thought they were brilliant although ive never printed the flyers off yet http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/images/attach/jpg.gif Heres mine

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 66
Soz dina mean to stick flyer on i tried to put a link to it on, but that company send as much proof as till your happy,,,,

Yeh similar name eh

Lord Farquad rob

We have own design PDF and send it to who ever is cheapest last batch were printed on vinyl to make then stand out. Don't spend more than a penny or two a flyer

Anyone ever stuck up an advert on a road side board? Any ideas how much? Looked at jc decaux web sites and the like but no pricing. I fell out with a letting agent a while back for trebling my costs and passing it on then a landlord complained and they said it was my cost not theirs and I got bombarded with calls from the landlord over it. Soon put him right!

Was thinking of slapping an advert up On the board opposite their office advertising landlord certs with combined service for £x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where do you advertise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock