Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumb centre, Screwfix

Reactions: Dan
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
Screwfix via online.

Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
HPS, Williams, Drakes, Screwfix and sometimes Plumbase

Pts and screwfix

HPS NEWHAVEN EAST SUSSEX

Hi Dan, Williams, Plumbase then City Heating Supplies

Toolstation, Screwfix, Swansea Plumbing Point, City Plumbing, and if I'm desperate plumb centre.
Also.... Selco, Buildbase, N&C, Topps Tiles,

Williams and a local independent, plumb centre aren't worth all the hassle haggling prices and invoices when price already agreed, pretty sure half the stuff they do is against trading standards.

Mine are Williams first off, then Toolstation/Screwfix. If I can't get what I need in advance through Williams I will pick it up at the latter two. If then I'm struggling I head to the local merchants where I know I will pay through the nose!!

HPS, Plumb Center, Harris & Baily, City Plumbing, DSW (for oil spares) .

Hi sorry for late reply

I use screwfix, b&q & city plumbing supplies mostly

Regards

Mikey M

Plumb Center, BES and Screwfix

Plumbfix, Plumbcenter, wicks (renterd property stuff), willbond, tradepoint, use most for different stuff! All depends what you want at what price.

City Plumbing Supplies, Plumbase, Screwfix
Cheers

Parts Centre, Williams & Plumbfix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock