Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Sharp Point
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K

Discuss Who's got a hobby car and what you got? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

As title says, I'm into vw's and got a mk1 caddy custom pick up with a 245 horses engine installed and it's very quick.

Nice, is that a bam 225? I'm on the hunt for a mk1 or 2 golf to drop a 20vt in to

Nice, is that a bam 225? I'm on the hunt for a mk1 or 2 golf to drop a 20vt in to

It's an Agu with k03s and remapped. It wheel spins in 1,2,3,4 so doesn't need anymore power, it's nappy filling fast anyhow, not that it's very sensible throwing a 30 year old builders truck round corners.

It's an Agu with k03s and remapped. It wheel spins in 1,2,3,4 so doesn't need anymore power, it's nappy filling fast anyhow, not that it's very sensible throwing a 30 year old builders truck round corners.

Looks ace pal

image.jpg

My cobra , "the yellow one" at the Cleveleys car show last Sunday

bet you spent a couple of weeks sitting where the engine suppoased to be didnt ya?

bet you spent a couple of weeks sitting where the engine suppoased to be didnt ya?

Yes, probably 150 hours of work in the engine bay. 70 of them was removing 1" thick ( in places) tigerseal type sealant that had been daubed on in the factory.

As cobras go, mines a tame one , Rover V8 , not sure on BHP . Just sounds incredible !!

Other pals have 6.3 / 5.7 chevys. Ford Cleveland etc etc , but a lot now go for the LS engines, they go in light aircraft ( honest ) if I had one I wouldnt last long lol

I stick with the old Rover because its one I can maintain.

As cobras go, mines a tame one , Rover V8 , not sure on BHP . Just sounds incredible !!

Other pals have 6.3 / 5.7 chevys. Ford Cleveland etc etc , but a lot now go for the LS engines, they go in light aircraft ( honest ) if I had one I wouldnt last long lol

I stick with the old Rover because its one I can maintain.
guess its the 3.5 burbler one?

guess its the 3.5 burbler one?

The "side pipes" give it the burble , but mine have no insulation or baffles at all.

Theres a bloke who has a very sensitive alarm on his golf down in Batley, I set his alarm off everytime I pass it lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who's got a hobby car and what you got? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock