Search the forum,

Discuss Why Join TilersForums.co.uk? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/tiles/join-tilersforums-co-uk/

Made this blog post showing our comparison to the industry.

On tilersforums.co.uk we have a directory and work on the job forums constantly. We have a lot of work going around on that forum. And I've been helping the tilers with their websites, optimising them etc.

Some are earning some really good cash now out of it. And obviously it's free.

So watch this space. We'll be doing some pretty cool things with this place with the professional plumber in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Join TilersForums.co.uk? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a directory but it will come with some awesome features and it's well optimised. I'm aiming for a check-a-builder and mytrader type website, but free for both the customers and the tradesepeople. I need...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; some of you may recall but after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully getting my money back after threatening to make a court claim), I've had another botch job with fitter #2! (found him on trustatrader with decent reviews but I guess...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock