Search the forum,

Discuss Wi-Fi thermostats compatible with JG WWC and Salus RT500RF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. Just moved in to a new home with 4 zones (3 underfloor and 1 radiator zone) I have JG RF thermostats a salus RT500 and JGWWC. I looked at replacing it with Honeywell Evohome but was quoted over £1,700 for the control system and TVR’s. is there a Wi-Fi compatible thermostats that can do both Wi-Fi (with iOS app) and RF that will work with the salus and WWC.

Thanks

Steve

Most controls manufacturers keep it only compatible with their own range. The Honeywell will be well worth it though, maybe get some more quotes or do it in stages. Start with just the Wifi controller and a few TRV heads for the radiator zone. Later upgrade the UFH controller & room stats. Otherwise look at Heatmiser Neo as an alternative, but cost may well be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wi-Fi thermostats compatible with JG WWC and Salus RT500RF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock