Search the forum,

Discuss Williams Sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'd just like to announce the fact that Williams & Co now Sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk :)

A big thanks from me.

Yes I'm rather proud of my self too do I get any discount on them cutters now lol

Yes I'm rather proud of my self too do I get any discount on them cutters now lol

That depends Lee. Can you prove you are a genuine tradesman? Can't deal with any old riff-raff you know!

(PM me your snail mail addy)

Nice one Ray. Can you please introduce yourself and your services to the masses?

Nice one Ray. Can you please introduce yourself and your services to the masses?

Hi System. My post crossed with Dan's so you can see my intro on this link and a special offer on CCN1+ here

I think it might be a tad far for you to travel though, unless you fancy a working holiday on the south coast. :)

He's busy working on closing the border Ray. In any case if System travels that far south he'd be in danger of turning from blue to pink! Lol.

I see you've an outlet in Croydon, I might send me dad in (Croppie Snr) looks like me but with more wild eyes!

I see you've an outlet in Croydon, I might send me dad in (Croppie Snr) looks like me but with more wild eyes!

Tell him that we are next to Asda in Beddington Lane - next turning after the supermarket if he has Asda on his right. Wild eyes will fit in just fine, he'll be right at home :)

good stuff....

(thought we were going to get free gran Prix tickets for silverstone for a minute there.doh!.

Ray, I should have put two and two together when you said who you were regarding the pay survey you made.

I would like to say your firm is great. I've bought some boilers from the Tunbridge Wells branch as they were seriously cheap, but I will stick to my main trade counter out of loyalty.

The BIG thanks I would like to say, is for your branch in Dartford. I was in Dartford which is off my beaten track. I needed a particular PRV from a combination valve. Its a long and boring story, but the Kiwi/Australian bloke who works at the Dartford branch helped me out big time. Think he's the manager. Anyway, I thanked him, but next time you speak to him pls thank him again! If I ever do work in Dartford again, I will use you guys for any bits I need.

Ray, I should have put two and two together when you said who you were regarding the pay survey you made.

I would like to say your firm is great. I've bought some boilers from the Tunbridge Wells branch as they were seriously cheap, but I will stick to my main trade counter out of loyalty.

The BIG thanks I would like to say, is for your branch in Dartford. I was in Dartford which is off my beaten track. I needed a particular PRV from a combination valve. Its a long and boring story, but the Kiwi/Australian bloke who works at the Dartford branch helped me out big time. Think he's the manager. Anyway, I thanked him, but next time you speak to him pls thank him again! If I ever do work in Dartford again, I will use you guys for any bits I need.

Hi Danny and thanks for the positive feedback. I think the guy you are talking about might be Alan (he's South African) and he has moved on, but if I see him again I will pass on your thanks.

I don't have a problem with loyalty, even to the opposition. :) You have to look after the people that look after you.

Yes! He was South African. Me and accents!!

Anyway, I was well impressed. Yours is a good outfit. Gets the thumbs up from me.

Been using the Williams branch at Crayford since it opened this year. Prices are good and excellent service, the boys who work there are friendly and put the effort into providing a good service. Look forward to a long working relationship.

Been using the Williams branch at Crayford since it opened this year. Prices are good and excellent service, the boys who work there are friendly and put the effort into providing a good service. Look forward to a long working relationship.

Thanks Hydrotherm. :) I have passed on your kind words to Tom and the lads at Crayford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams Sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock