Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless controls to upgrade gravity system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning all. I am looking to either convert a Potterton performer to a fully pumped system or replace the boiler. Either way I am going to need wireless controls to get to the cylinder thermostat. Can anyone recommend any controls they use or is it just go with honeywell.

And what system boilers are you installing as I want to give a price for this also.

Thanks Lee

Thanks chaps. Not used any Drayton controls before. Think I will quote both the above though.

Danfoss make a version of wireless cylinder thermostat.

Did a worcester bosh greenstar classic recently and used the Honeywell rf pack wireless cylinder and roomstat kept zone valves at the boiler with a auto bypass worked out well .

20180409_093124.jpg

20180413_144849.jpg

20180409_092357.jpg

20180413_152919.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless controls to upgrade gravity system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock