Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless Thermostat with multiple heating temperature & timer option? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trying to find a suitable wireless thermostat with heating timer options which can be programmed for 4/5 times a day ON/OFF setting with different temperature settings.

Will appreciate anyone sharing their knowledge. Thank you

Just about any wireless thermostat on the market would suit your needs.
Honeywell have on that does up to 6 time periods a day - just can't remember the model no.

I am looking into this too
If you want your water to heat up at different times from the central heating coming on..then you need a 2 channel one. Otherwise each time you heat the water, your heating will come on unless you swutch off the central heating function.
This is the best i have come accross. Look at their own website to see which pack you need..
Honeywell Sundial RF2 Pack 2 Wireless Timeswitch | Time Switches | NoLinkingToThis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless Thermostat with multiple heating temperature & timer option? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps and shower. The central heating runs from a separate system. On the PP120E: Bottom thermostat is set it to 4 out of 5 (approx. 60C), and connected...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied. The boiler was not responding to the wireless thermostat. The various settings on the thermostat seemed fine and 3 heating times and temperatures were...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock