Search the forum,

Discuss Wood pellets (......) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please no advertising without prior approval

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: rpm
Bit short of banter

Lol I leave you lot alone , you dont want to be on Facebook with me , you would de-friend me within an hour

That long your slipping mate

Where did Croppie leave his banning hammer then (and is it in the same place as my torch?)

Where did Croppie leave his banning hammer then (and is it in the same place as my torch?)

untitled-2xyceq.gif

So that's where my Maglites end up? So if I tie a string to my next one, I can follow it to another dimension when I lose it? Epic! If I ever abruptly disappear from here, you'll know where I ended up...

• Funny
So that's where my Maglites end up? So if I tie a string to my next one, I can follow it to another dimension when I lose it? Epic! If I ever abruptly disappear from here, you'll know where I ended up...

Don't walk into the light and don't forget your bread crumbs

• Funny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wood pellets (......) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to connect to the heating system, So while the wood burning on during winter months it will stop the heat pump for working hard Or not all all . My...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back, 2 for hot and 2 for cold, my new house has an open fire and has been used to heat both hot water and rads, but only has 2 outlets, can I T the 2 top...
Replies
Views
Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone. Replaced and it turns back on but as soon as you start the hot water or heating, it pops again within a few seconds I have looked as the pump and can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install a wood burning stove with an air to water heat pump? I was speaking to a few plumbers who have said this is not possible as the air to water system is a pressurized system and the stove needs to be in a vented system.
Replies
Views
Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header tank in loft. I have a recirculation pump installed that I have connected to the rad system that I turn on and off manually. I wanted to know how...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock