Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 24CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know where I can get an integral filling loop preferably in North London tomorrow?

No plumbcenters have stock!! Nothing coming up on Froogle..

Worcester part number 87161203200

Are you sure?
ain't that an old model ?
If so plate 2 plate imho
The guy said he took the key out and its passing water, he's tightened the flow knob as tight as it can go but it's still ****ing water.

If its the newer type link that fits onto the valves on the jig, they have changed the filling link to a keyless one

Took key out and it's still filling ,

plate is where cold and system water pass
I'm not sure. I'm gonna go and have a look at it tomorrow. I literally just met the guy in plumbcenter today. I don't think its filling once he takes key out but will know more tomorrow.

I could well be the plate though. Will let you know

The guy wants it done by Friday but I can't get to him until tomorrow evening.. I was gonna try take a filling link with me just in case that what the issue is but maybe I'll just go have a look first.

Can't you isolate the filling link without shutting off the cold inlet? I know you can on some vaillants.

Had a look at it tonight, his pumps gone. Released the pressure to 1.5bar. Closed off the filling link properly. He's gonna tell me if the pressure has risen by the morning, if so it'll need a new plate too. Told him not to bother and to get a new boiler as its a state. But he wants to change parts. Oh well. His money I guess.

Had a look at it tonight, his pumps gone. Released the pressure to 1.5bar. Closed off the filling link properly. He's gonna tell me if the pressure has risen by the morning, if so it'll need a new plate too. Told him not to bother and to get a new boiler as its a state. But he wants to change parts. Oh well. His money I guess.

easy way to tell turn cold water off and open hot tap if you see the pressure in the boiler go down pin hole in plate

easy way to tell turn cold water off and open hot tap if you see the pressure in the boiler go down pin hole in plate
I didn't think of that... You learn something new every day!! Cheers Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 24CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock