Search the forum,

Discuss Working on the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Working on the forum, might find a couple of glitches here and there while I do this so just hang in there. I'll let you know when I'm done so you can help check for bugs and things with me.

Would that be why when I click on my profile to look back on some previous posts I get a message about not being registered so no profile available?

Hi Dan, I have a notification which I can't access, it just says: this user is not registered and therefore does not have a profile.
Not sure if this is me or if it's a site problem.
Cheers
Stani.

I'm sure the Guy's and girl's of this forum would like to thank all behind the scenes for all the hard work that's carried out on behalf of all members that make ukpf the best forum's bar none thanks Dan and the behind the scene team......regards Turnpin:D

Cheers matey.

It's just me who breaks the forum. Then one guy who fixes it. He's usually always on stand-by. The mrs keeps me fed with coffee.

I've now broke the sparky forum transferring it over to the new software. But we're on it.

Keep getting this one every now and then

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at ukplumbersforums.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Working on the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock