1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Working on the forum in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan Admin

Working on the forum, might find a couple of glitches here and there while I do this so just hang in there. I'll let you know when I'm done so you can help check for bugs and things with me.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Dotty

Dotty Guest

No probs boss.

3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Cheers Dan

4. Stigster

Stigster Plumber

Would that be why when I click on my profile to look back on some previous posts I get a message about not being registered so no profile available?

5. Dan

Dan Admin

Maybe.

Try now.

Likes are back. Tapatalk is back. Let me know if you find glitches now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. stani

stani Plumber GSR

Hi Dan, I have a notification which I can't access, it just says: this user is not registered and therefore does not have a profile.
    Not sure if this is me or if it's a site problem.
    Cheers
    Stani.

7. Dan

Dan Admin

I've clocked that. Working on it now matey.

• Like Like x 1
  8. stani

stani Plumber GSR

Well, like works ok. Lol

9. stani

stani Plumber GSR

Cheers Dan, sorted now.

10. Dan

Dan Admin

:)

Keep me posted of any other bugs.

• Like Like x 1
  11. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

I'm sure the Guy's and girl's of this forum would like to thank all behind the scenes for all the hard work that's carried out on behalf of all members that make ukpf the best forum's bar none thanks Dan and the behind the scene team....regards Turnpin:D

• Like Like x 5
  12. Dan

Dan Admin

Cheers matey.

It's just me who breaks the forum. Then one guy who fixes it. He's usually always on stand-by. The mrs keeps me fed with coffee.

I've now broke the sparky forum transferring it over to the new software. But we're on it.

13. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Keep getting this one every now and then

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at ukplumbersforums.co.uk