Search the forum,

Discuss Zip inline es3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leiadad

Gas Engineer
Has anyone fitted zip inline es3 before, reason I ask is I spoke to technical today and they told me it can't be used with thermostatic taps as can affect pcb and I can't figure out why

Not much hot getting drawn through the tap

Separate taps only

I see what you are saying thanks shaUn, could the same be said for a mixer

Hi lei,

Check here the instructions before proceeding...

[video]http://www.spatec.co.uk/files/Download/zipinlines.pdf[/video]

Scroll down to the cautions there you will find some do's and don'ts ...

Mixer should be fine otherwise it would be stated in the instructions.

Kind regards

Ron

I see what you are saying thanks shaUn, could the same be said for a mixer

Hi lei,

Check here the instructions before proceeding...

[video]http://www.spatec.co.uk/files/Download/zipinlines.pdf[/video]

Scroll down to the cautions there you will find some do's and don'ts ...

Mixer should be fine otherwise it would be stated in the instructions.

Kind regards

Ron

Yeah thanks matchless, I have seen it I have also spoke to technical. I just couldn't understand why mixer is ok for pcb but thermostatic is not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zip inline es3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no need for zone valves, controling it with a V-Smart and a VR10. I've spoken to Vaillant Tech and they said you cannot use the VR10 with a vented...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds then cold. I have changed the thermostat and it still runs cold after 30 seconds. If we run the hot tap it is better but at best, luke warm. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock