Search the forum,

Discuss zoning upstairs and downstairs heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On new builds is it now a regulation to zone upstairs and downstairs heating?

Total mate, If you've u/f downstairs and rads up you've met the minimum, although there are other more EE ways of doing it

Been about for years. Not many building inspectors check, or know how to check if it has been seperatly zoned. Gas safe pick up on it too.

Most houses I do theses days have ufh downstairs, so are seperate anyway.

Thanks so if it hasnt been zoned and they pick up on it what can they do?

Make you zone it !

(Honeywell Evohome simples :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to zoning upstairs and downstairs heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the downstairs radiators and zone 2 all of the upstairs radiators ? I have thermostat room programmer down the stairs and another one upstairs. I think the two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
D
Hi. Turned my heating on for the 1st time today, i bled every radiator as haven't done it since last winter. upstairs worked fine but an hour or 2 later I noticed downstairs was still cold. I looked for some advice online and turned the trv's off and locksheilds for the upstairs only and...
Replies
Views
bit of an odd one. UFH been working fine for about a year or two now. today the pipes going to it before the zone valve are stone cold. its a very basic system with Hive thermostatic valves controlling the rads upstairs and the zone valve downstairs. Could the pipe be blocked?
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock