Search the forum,

Discuss ZU47300470 which is a temp pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paul1111

Hi,

Anyone know where I could get a Ferroli ZU47300470 which is a temp pressure relief valve?
Plumber turned water off 10 days ago. Called Ferroli and they have no stock and no date of next delivery.

thanks

have you asked them to suggest an alternative? what applaince/cylinder is it fitted to?

Forroli seem to be having problems getting parts ! Small piece between flow sensor and plate heat ex on modena, if this leaks no replacements at the moment ! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FERROLI ????

Do Ferroli do Unvented Cylinders?

Do you know what size the trappings are on the TPRV?

{EDIT} "trappings" LOL Freudian slip :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replies. Its used in conjunction with worcester 24i. Worcester engineer came out and said its a ferroli part and he cant touch it.
Ferroli spare parts say there are no alternatives, no stock in warehouse. They said last week it was due in a few days. When I called them yesterday they said they have no estimate of when it will be now.

List Price:ÂŁ60.00
[SIZE=+1]Saving:ÂŁ12.00[/SIZE]
Our Price:ÂŁ48.00

Qty:

And they say in stock on web site

It looks like a standard TPRV to me. I would have thought as long as the blow off values are the same and the threads match, any valve would be ok. Could be wrong tho!

Is there a manufacturers name or any info on the cast body?

Last edited:
pauil1111 what are the threads inlet outlet, temp setting and pressure relief setting? From there you can fit any compatible IMHO :)

A big thanks to everyone. I called advancedwater company again and now they say the part was compatible. It arrived and now fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ZU47300470 which is a temp pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to turn the pressure relief valve it would not turn at all, as it usually would. My shower has been dripping in the bathroom next door , could in anyway...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve regardless of whether the tank is heating or not. We're talking litres a minute currently. I have replaced the valve which changed nothing. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a steady stream without stopping. Seems to be coming from water heater but I cannot tell. It is cold water. When I turn off the main water supply, it...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi, would appreciate any thoughts on the below. I have an almost 10yr old Ferroli Modena 32S HE system boiler. (I am aware of their reputation! ) 2 weeks ago HW went lukewarm. When HW was called, the rads came on. The cylinder motorised valve has been replaced today, but it's not fixed the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock