Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

D
Is there any regulations on standard gas oil boiler programmers ? . I’m thinking to replace one...
Replies
Views
Dave2 Smith
D
The User Guide etc states an available temperature range of 25-80c. Various instructions found...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1...
Replies
Views
My father is getting quotes to have his back-boiler replaced. The firm he wants to use have told...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I did some plumbing many years ago I have never...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (&...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry posted twice and I dont know how to delete it!
Replies
Views
C
Got back from a week visiting family over Xmas and our boiler has now started making banging and...
Replies
Views
I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand...
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
Hi, I'm looking for a confirmation before I purchase Google Nest Learning Thermostat that it...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, hope someone can help, I’ve just had a new boiler fitted an Alpha E-Tec plus 33 and the...
Replies
Views
Richard Rendall
R
A
If a radiator is isolated at the end of a run, like a spur on the system ie the feed doesn't go...
Replies
Views
J
Wilo Yonos Pico pump - electrical connector.
Replies
Views
John T
J
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner...
Replies
Views
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I...
Replies
Views
P
I am having a new system boiler to replace very old cast iron open vented jobbie. heating...
Replies
Views
Podengo
P
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He...
Replies
Views
Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
S
  • Question
Does this work on a leak in the actual radiator.
Replies
Views
Smddy64
S
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
A
I have a greenstar 35cdi combi boiler that when the thermostat calls for heat. It will fire up...
Replies
Views
Nicholas
N
What is/should be the switching differential in the above, installed in a Heatrae Sadia unvented...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi all, My pressure is stable at 1.5 when the boiler is off, but if I switch it on, the...
Replies
Views
Damo666
D
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the...
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock