Discuss 18 volt sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What's the best and where's the cheapest? I'm thinking Milwaukee, anyone got any experience. Or got the cordless vac the you can get.

what battery's /cordless tools you got already?

I've got all 18v dewalt from sds to wet/dry vac and range of batteries can't fault them but there not cheap

I'm still loving my ryobi 18v gear. I use and abuse those drills every day and they haven't let me down. Batteries last well and are cheap to replace if needed.

I'm still loving my ryobi 18v gear. I use and abuse those drills every day and they haven't let me down. Batteries last well and are cheap to replace if needed.

Ryobi, you do make me larrrrfff. Oh! Are you being serious?

Ryobi, you do make me larrrrfff. Oh! Are you being serious?

Mate I love them! I fit more rads and boilers in a week than most do in a month so they've been well tested! And they're cheap, you're northern, they're cheap.... Match made in heaven!

I've got all 18v dewalt from sds to wet/dry vac and range of batteries can't fault them but there not cheap

How do you find the vac? Is it powerful enough for catchment spaces? And light? Does the drill cope twin 24mm drills in 9 inch walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 18 volt sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop //...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock