Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 1980 delta shower valve body leak in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Markab

Have a leak in one of the three small copper pipes on a 1980 vintage delta shower valve body. Leak is where the copper goes into the brass valve body. What can I use to stop this leak. I do not want to tear the wall out.

Normally these are soldered or threaded in can you advise which yours is ?

Reply to 1980 delta shower valve body leak in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock