Search the forum,

Discuss 22mm bath taps with 15mm pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've just picked up some bath taps for my corner bath, and notice the pipe fittings ar for 22mm, however my pipework is 15mm (all my pipework is 15mm as I'm on a combi boiler).

Can i just convert the 15mm pipe into 22mm pipe just before it gets to the taps, or should i make the entire pipework for the bath feed 22mm?

The taps are brass bath taps with a mixer switch for the shower hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 22mm bath taps with 15mm pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Most grateful for any advice on the fittings reqired to enable 22mm feeds into the mixer taps via the chrome extension pipes customer supplied in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
A
The bath taps have 22mm inlets currently the cold water mains 15mm is fixed to the tap by a copper adapter 15mm to 22mm. The hot water is 22mm...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had to cut hot and cold feed to re route for bathroom feeds. The 22mm Copper pipe hot feed is slightly smaller then my 22mm Copper...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock