Discuss 28mm metric to imperial... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know where I can get these? And can I file the ring down to make em a slip coupler

Fine sandpaper on the inch pipe and then a 28mm compression will fit with a bit of a tap.

Handy to know for future guys but this isn't as simple as that. This pair of gravity hot water pipes are so close together I will only just be able to get a fitting on. Also, they are so close to the bottom of the floorboards that a compression fitting would make the board protrude. This is what happened, I pulled up a carpet to to get to pipes some where else and saw a little nail sticking up, so I gave it a little tap and then wished I hadn't. Right at the end of the day too!!! What fun☺

Should imagine BSS would stock them but better be sitting down when the invoice comes through the door!!

Don't know how it fits with where you're based but Brentford shows 1, Croydon 6 on the availability check, it's usually fairly accurate.

Ah no way thanks feller for looking into that, I am in south ealing tomorrow so close to brentford. I am not even sure where plumb centre is in Brentford. Unless it's the one that used to be in Isleworth but moved

Re the price, on the website 35mm Endex equal tee £43.14.

I paid £10.42 + vat. each for some last week on our Wolseley account. (National coverage company)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 28mm metric to imperial... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock