Search the forum,

Discuss 3/4 inch threaded pipe and fittings where to buy to make adjustable kettle bell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fruitlow

Trying to make a homemade adjustable kettle bell (Hungarian core blaster)
Need some advice where to buy the parts which are

3/4 tee
(handles) 2 lengths threaded 3/4 pipe approx 6 inch/150mm long
(down shaft) 3/4 inch pipe threaded both ends about 12 inch long or two bits 6 inch with 3/4 connector
(base) 3/4 inch floor flange

Reason being easy to take to gym in bag, put together and change plates as required

(trouble posting pictures, basically the two short bits of pipe screw into the tee to form the handles, the down shaft you put the weight plates
on and secure them with the floor flange)

Im assuming galvanized steel is available somewhere and will be strong enough to take heavy weight plates?

I have tried B and Q, Wickes, Plumb Center etc with no joy

Im not a plumber so dont have a trade account anywhere

I live in the Newcastle upon tyne(north shields) area

any advice much appreciated

thanks

You'll get what your after from crosslings mate, there's 1 in Newcastle

I'm lost with what you are asking but steal fitting and pipe work is available at most plumbing merchants.

Why not get proper kettlebells. No need to take to gym as you can do it at home.
Any decent gym will have kettlebells anyway....

what the hell are kettle bells ? or am i just to drunk to understand haha

Last edited by a moderator:
these download.jpg

The normal kettle bells at gym are too light with this contraption I can load heavy plates and adjust as I want.

The normal kettle bells at gym are too light with this contraption I can load heavy plates and adjust as I want.

Well if you are not a member of a ladies gym and genuinely are that strong i suggest you just carry normal k-bells to the gym or better still just ram a steel bar into your exhaust and dead lift the thing a few times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3/4 inch threaded pipe and fittings where to buy to make adjustable kettle bell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm replacing a rad valve which has the adjusting shaft broken. I really dont want to remove the rad tail unless i absolutely have to. I'm...
Replies
Views
royston
R
K
Hi guys, nice easy one for you ( i hope) I'm in the middle installing a heating system, and a new bathroom at the same time. This morning i...
Replies
Views
Artemas
A
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock