Discuss 3in1 boiling water mixer tap, filters advice in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I've been given a 3in1 boiling mixer tap without the filter and filter fittings. Do I need to buy the filter and fittings for the same brand, or are different brand filters interchangeable?

It's a caple VAP3IN1 if that's helpful.

Cheers

Jon

Reply to 3in1 boiling water mixer tap, filters advice in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought an Arezzo Matt Black Instant Boiling Water Kitchen Tap (Includes Tap, Boiler + Filter) from Victorian Plumbing to install in my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back