Search the forum,

Discuss 4 year old apprentice needs help- pictures added of work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

im 24 years old based in central london my situation is as follows.

I have been employed for the duration of my apprenticeship and the last 2 years i have been with a self employed Gas/heating engineer doing full installs, but sadly work is slowly drying up.

i have completed the city and gulids level 2 Nvq level 2, just finished my city and guilds level 3 and handed my Nvq level 3 folder into college also i have the water regs qualifications. I am due to take my unvented ticket when we go back after easter, then finally take the acs.

So basically im looking for a company or persons whos looking for someone hard working and who has a great understanding on gas/heating systems, work environment etc, and to see me grow in this field of work.

i have attached some pictures of some recent work i have done.

look forward to hearing from you all

cheers

Attachments

• IMG-20120222-00017.jpg
    IMG-20120222-00017.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 114
  • rotated111114034518.jpg
    rotated111114034518.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 108
  • rotated111114034339.jpg
    rotated111114034339.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4 year old apprentice needs help- pictures added of work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock