Discuss 6 Shower Power Boosters Give Away Competition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Alan Wright

Subscribed
A plumbing magazine is showcasing ShowerPowerBooster and they are also running a competition to win one of three SP22S ShowerPowerBoosters
A SP22S is two fully automatic ShowerPowerBoosters retailing at ÂŁ200 each (6 pumps)

Entry is free! Just Click on the link below to enter the competition.
https://showerpowerbooster.co.uk/blog/professional-heating-plumbing-installer/

1615824079237.jpeg

The competition ends ends 31st December and I will announce the winners in January.
If no member from this forum wins I will add a forth SP22S and send it to a forum member so there is a forum winner.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan, on my boat there is a small expansion vessel and pump already fitted for the taps, if when the shower is fitted I find the water lacking in power can I use these? All pipes onboard are thick wall Red & Blue plastic not the kind found in houses but 15mm JG pushfit tap connecters fit.
TIA
(If we find that they do work then there is a heck of a lot of boat owners who may be interested)

Alan, on my boat there is a small expansion vessel and pump already fitted for the taps, if when the shower is fitted I find the water lacking in power can I use these? All pipes onboard are thick wall Red & Blue plastic not the kind found in houses but 15mm JG pushfit tap connecters fit.
TIA
(If we find that they do work then there is a heck of a lot of boat owners who may be interested)
Yes and they fit 15mm OD plastic.

TIA
Forgot to ask as they are 12v could I cut the 240v plug off and wire them directly into the 12v system? 240v only works when engine is running or I`m connected to shore power at the moment until wiring system is updated.
TIA

Forgot to ask as they are 12v could I cut the 240v plug off and wire them directly into the 12v system? 240v only works when engine is running or I`m connected to shore power at the moment until wiring system is updated.
TIA
The pumps are 12 Volt so you do not need the transformer. Just buy the manual SP1U for ÂŁ55 or the SP2U for just the automatic (no transformer).
[automerge]1571832371[/automerge]
Nice one Alan. :D

Perfect idea for the forum.
Hi Dan,
I do not know how to edit this to say:-

I am offering 6 Shower Power Boosters as a 'Give Away' in October and November (3 x SP22S)

Register your interest here and I will give you a link to the offer soon

Last edited:

Reply to 6 Shower Power Boosters Give Away Competition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock