Discuss 6129 lvl 2 exams questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyb

Hi All

Does anybody know where i can get hold of the questions for the 6129 exams? Just wanted to look and see how the questions were structured on each different module?

Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Andy

was there a solution for this question? if so please help me as i am in the same predicament

SmartScreen : Home Done a couple of the papers at college but haven't used it at home or anything, I prefer to revise from books and notes etc.
Do you have the JTL Level 2 second edition book? Its brilliant, and comes with a disc to use.
You done many of the exams for the 6129 yet? Done 5 of mine now :) got 100% on the electric safety and earth bonding one today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6129 lvl 2 exams questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a conventional heating system consisting of Vaillant ECOfit (vented) and a Joule Cyclone air indirect (unvented) boilers. I had...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock