Discuss 80mm flue liner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

Anyone know of a supplier for 80mm flue liner?

One of my pals has the enviable task of fitting a Dutch fire that requires an 80mm liner and a 12mm gas connection. FUN TIMES. Thought I'd see if any of you guys were in the know.

Thanks

I've never heard of an 80mm liner. Might need to drop a 100mm and get an adaptor fabricated up to suit it unless the manu does something to adapt it.
The 12mm gas is no problem.

I have had 80mm before sure it was from MI flues in blackpool. They make it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 80mm flue liner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
The rusty bit with a hole at the top looks quite old, feels flimsy, and is a single skin 100mm x 400mm. The boiler has a 600mm new pipe rising...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock