Search the forum,

Discuss A big thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Top Cat

A big thank you to the guys that came into the electricians forum tonight. We had a good laugh and some heated banter. Some people will always go over the top as probably happens hear!

Thanks to:-
trbod
dontknowitall
syb3
micknew
and any others i forgot!

All the best

TC

Welcome Top Cat!!

Many thanks for popping over to grace us with your presence and thank you for your good nature once you sussed things out.

Thanks TC, it was all good fun and a really good laugh, but we didn't half rattle a few cages though! LOL

It was all a bit of harmless banter and equally a big thank you for the guys over on the spark's forum for being such good sports.

Decent of you to come over and post this mate.

Join forces and see you all on the Tilers Forum next week?!! LOL

cheers everyone was a giggle , next saturday i say we do the tilling forum sparks and plumbers united

Good for you, i thought i recognised that cleavage!

So once you got started i presume you pulled a few others in to put some more pressure on us!

Hook, line and sinker comes to mind! Think this sums it up:75:

As you say Tilers next week!

TC

What an electrician feels like when he meets a plumber... :) :love:

Orangutan-797979.jpg

Must say that gormless ape is a good likeness for an electrician.

Yeah, me today, but not from meeting a plumber.
Ballsed up on home turf earlier. :)

Looking forward to it... i have plans.. but you will have to wait and see... plumbers bah,, waste of space.. :):):):):):):)

Looking forward to it... i have plans.. but you will have to wait and see... plumbers bah,, waste of space.. :):):):):):):)

Dave was that you a couple of weeks ago in Bede Road in Barnie?

Cat,

Stop, you'll be giving them superiority complexes!
They do seem to be good fun, might have to get one as a pet :)

Looks like a huge influx of new members on the Tilers Forum next weekend.
I'm staying in next Saturday.

Ah but Dave, you're not going to know exactly WHEN it's going to happen! The secret code will be PM''d to the plumber troops, and now that we are experienced at THE RAID, then..........

LOL:smug::smilielol5:

Ah but Dave, you're not going to know exactly WHEN it's going to happen! The secret code will be PM''d to the plumber troops, and now that we are experienced at THE RAID, then..........

LOL:smug::smilielol5:

Don't forget to tip off the electricians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A big thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock