Search the forum,

Discuss A budget Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Works been ok not great this year so it's a bit of a budget for us.

Can't really afford a turkey & other bits now I've spent my money on daughters presents.

It'll be ok

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450382824.862362.jpg

dont you dare, even looking at that should be a crime

That tin dinner won't go in without a fight I bet, the hand/brain will be saying different things!

Nasty

Didn't you buy your daughter a Hoverboard Rocketman?

Have you checked it out to make sure its safe?

We bought some Amazon LED Christmas lights, they arrived today ant ten mins after I plugged them in they went bang! scared the life out of me, switch box all black and everything.

Amazon site say`s throw their hoverboards in the bin and they are refunding buyers.

Didn't you buy your daughter a Hoverboard Rocketman?

Have you checked it out to make sure its safe?

We bought some Amazon LED Christmas lights, they arrived today ant ten mins after I plugged them in they went bang! scared the life out of me, switch box all black and everything.

Hello

Yes, I checked it out. The clever boxes site says they are UK 13a plugs & genuine Samsung batteries.

They've copied safety certs to show on site.

I'll not be charging it when I or anyone is out.

Fingers crossed. I've got buildings insurance incase I need to check into Marriott hotel in Langley (about 10 min walk from my house) Boxing Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A budget Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock