Search the forum,

Discuss A funny for Croppie so he wont shoot me :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

aa joke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A funny for Croppie so he wont shoot me :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Neighbours complained to their landlord about the habitual drilling and grinding noises due to "building noise" at my house and he contacted me...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a stove pumping over into the f&e. The pump and thermostat both work and the system is free from sludge (very clear for an open vented...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock