Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicked of facebook , just love this image.jpg

7b6949a30870c9f9.gif

My wife Andrea found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the vet. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears.

He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

Andrea went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

Andrea said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

Andrea replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist said, "Well, stay off your bicycle for at least a week!

Two Irish pals at the fair waiting to go on the big wheel...looking up Pat say's to Mick do you think we might fall out....nah say's Mick sure we've been friend's far too long.......lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

The Polish fans are now on the rampage in Nice. Following the English / Russian skirmishes in Marseille, 100 cars have been valeted and waxed, 50 boilers repaired and 5 walls built with awful pointing...

croppies been let out again and hes brought his friends

CmodqcWWYAAdXoz.jpg:large

Man looses his testicles in a freak accident and the only thing available of the same size are some pickled onions so the surgeon patches him up and sends him an appointment for a check up three months later....how you getting along he asks...any side affects/problem's?.....the man replies only one problem I can't help but get a hard on when I pass a cheese sandwich.....lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

Last edited:
This will make you think twice the next time you believe it right that in some areas of the world it's easy to purchase a gun.

What follows is an actual photo of people being shot at close range.

Seeing people actually pulling the trigger on another human may not be your cup of tea.

Violence is a brutal event.

Most of us tend to sit back in our living rooms, view the barrage of information that comes across from the media and we become desensitised to the real gravity and danger of the world in which we live.

Please bear in mind that the victim has no means of protection.

ATT00002.jpg

Brutal, isn't it.

This will make you think twice the next time you believe it right that in some areas of the world it's easy to purchase a gun.

What follows is an actual photo of people being shot at close range.

Seeing people actually pulling the trigger on another human may not be your cup of tea.

Violence is a brutal event.

Most of us tend to sit back in our living rooms, view the barrage of information that comes across from the media and we become desensitised to the real gravity and danger of the world in which we live.

Please bear in mind that the victim has no means of protection.

View attachment 26762

Brutal, isn't it.

Those poor, dear girls. We should go over there immediately to be their personal bodyguards. I volunteer to body search them all for hidden weapons....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back