Discuss a noob guided in this direction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

r60ste

im new to the plumbing forum and was directed here by a one of the mods, gas man I know him through another forum were we both have the same interest,

Welcome to the forum R60ste.

If you have interests in common with Gas Man, then I guess you probably have an unreasonably high opinion of landrovers?

Oops! better edit that! :)

welcome along R60ste:smile: ignore the other intro thread just seen this one,ray your crystal balls working perfectly LOL

Haha thanks for the welcome, and yeah I think highly of landrovers, I have a love hate relation ship with mine but wouldn't swap it for anything,

i have a love for anything with an engine, I've just sold (last night on eBay) a peugeot 205, with a diffrence, converted it to rear wheel drive, and dropped a honda blackbird cbr1100xx engine in the front, I built it from a shell everything was hand made by me

haha thanks for the welcome, and yeah i think highly of landrovers, i have a love hate relation ship with mine but wouldn't swap it for anything,

i have a love for anything with an engine, i've just sold (last night on ebay) a peugeot 205, with a diffrence, converted it to rear wheel drive, and dropped a honda blackbird cbr1100xx engine in the front, i built it from a shell everything was hand made by me
bloody hell bet that was quick

0-60 in 4.5 seconds
0-130 flat out on limiter in 6th at 11850 rpm in 11 seseconds these figure are if you can keep the thing in a straight line rwd and short wheel base make it a handful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a noob guided in this direction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2 storeys property which will be converted to an...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock