Search the forum,

Discuss Acova 4 column rad bleed valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there

I have a 4 column rad and can’t locate the bleed valve. Rad has been warm and not hot for quite some time and wanted to let out the air but not sure how. Please see pics attached and let me know if I’m missing something? thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
Theres not one fitted its a simple job to install one, isolate the valves loosen the chrome plug hold a old towel under the plug until water pressure has stopped remove the plug quickly and replace with a 1/2" air tap and tighten open the valves vent job done . Kop

Reply to Acova 4 column rad bleed valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am after an advice, please. We have a vertical radiator from Reina, Evie, that heats up only 2nd column fully, 1,3 and 4 are lukewarm. I borrowed a thermal camera and attached is the thermal image. System is balanced, there doesn't seem to be air coming out of the bleeding valve and was...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like air, and the landing radiator needs bleeding regularly (about once a month), even though it isn't the highest point in the system. The two upright rads...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
New double panel column radiator Cold Turned off all rads not helped Checked trv pin seems fine Locksheild i think is ok see pic sttached Its new so didnt need to flush Cant really balance because the only thing that is hot is the copper pipes So instructions came with it about how it...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock