Currently reading:
adac breakdown cover

Discuss adac breakdown cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
weve just joined a company called adac for our breakdown cover they are a german company and it did take three calls to germany to sort it out but they have covered me and my wife for any vehicle we are traveling in for under a hundred pounds (106euros)
in uk they use the aa as there partner so no problem there we were previously paying over two hundred pounds on three vehicles. had no language problems as everyone i spoke to was fluent in english

AA cover any vehicle, relay wife n me about £100 a year, I never pay their renewal price, just ring and quote their new customer price or rac or who ever is cheaper and they accept that and renew me again. even get gold cover now, what ever that is :)

weve just joined a company called adac for our breakdown cover they are a german company and it did take three calls to germany to sort it out but they have covered me and my wife for any vehicle we are traveling in for under a hundred pounds (106euros)
in uk they use the aa as there partner so no problem there we were previously paying over two hundred pounds on three vehicles. had no language problems as everyone i spoke to was fluent in english

Is there any sort of fee you need to pay monthly if yes how much is cost like for the insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to adac breakdown cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back