Search the forum,

Discuss Advent Wins: Stuff going out in batches in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Just letting you guys and gals know that the advent winnings (including forum hats) will be going out in batches. We did this on all three forums so we've got 75 hats going out, amongst all the other things, so to save us a bit of time and to make the tracking a bit more manageable we're sending the stuff out in batches.

Some hats are on back order but we have the first couple of batches in our conservatory (really not geared up for selling online anymore! - don't envy those that do lol).

So hang in there. PM @Lou if you're unsure of where your items are. She's got the spreadsheets with the names and addresses on and will be able give you a rough idea.

Some items are being sent out direct from our sponsors, and those would have by now had your name and address and will confirm shipping in the coming weeks.

So hang in there for us. :) We will be a bit more organised this year I think. This calendar thing kinda took off quickly.

Massive thanks to all the sponsors that got involved.

Reply to Advent Wins: Stuff going out in batches in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock