Discuss Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Armo74

Hello Everyone,

How many people on here advertise themselves as a plumbing and heating company if they are not gas safe? Maybe a daft question but just wondered if you thought it gave the wrong impression.

Thanks.

I don't see how you can advertise heating if your not gas safe or oil/solid equivalent:30:

I take on gas jobs but am not GasSafe.

(That's cos I get me GS chappy in to do the appropriate parts!! I do oil.)

I take the point though about advertising "& heating" unless you have one of the heating qualifications.

You can do whatever you want to heat circuit if not gsr however you cannot do anything regarding appliance ,flue gas run etc ,

your basically saying you cant even work on a f+e tank which any plumber can .

What im saying is you cant work on the heat source which is quite an important part of a heating system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back