Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice on which Boiler to choose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

01010chris

Hi,

I have been quoted on the replacement of my old conventional boiler with a condensing boiler. I have been offered either a Potterton Promax 15 SL or an Ideal Logic Heat 15.

Which would people suggest I opt for and if possible the reason why.

Thanks

Chris

Go for a ideal logic + heat 15 (the plus is the important bit) gives more warranty 7 years.

Ideal logic are a great boiler , be sure whoever is fitting it services it yearly to keep up the guarantee and most important that they power flush the system first !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on which Boiler to choose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock