Discuss Air and Micro Bubbles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Have a new (6 mth old) ideal vogue system boiler doing heating and unvented water tank (megaflow) via 2 port valves, all rads have electronic trv's and a bypass fitted before the 2 ports (rads and a lot of pipework was new 3yr ago system was cleaned when new boiler fitted). Under normal heating system is quiet (weather comp) when hot water tank calls flow temp increases boiler max 80 (ignores weather comp) still quiet but when satisfied and 2 port closes I get a rush of air into the nearest open rad, if I bleed the rad little or noting there. Fitted a spiro vent on the flow from boiler about 4ft away have had a little out of it but not much. System has held pressure for months.

Have 2 auto air vents on the system should these be open or closed, I believe there is also one in the boiler should this be open or closed. Saying that the spiro vent is also a type of auto vent and that's designed to be open all the time.

Schwepps tonic has micro bubbles in it oh yeh , no such thing at
ambient temp and normal atmospheric pressure... air,co2 whatever are a constant volume
look ekeswhere than micro bubbles. centralheatking

Reply to Air and Micro Bubbles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
P
I am having a new system boiler to replace very old cast iron open vented jobbie. heating engineer has offered an S plan system and a Main eco...
Replies
Views
Podengo
P
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock