Discuss Alpha Range with Periscope Burners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soggy

I have worked on several of the newer Alphas but never an older one (96) with these burners. The previous service records show that they have had problems getting acceptable readings, with both burners being set at between 6 and 8% CO2 and 120-260ppm of CO. Before I get stuck into it, does anyone have any experience or advice? Nozzles used are 0.75 80W and 0.4 80W

WP_20140514_08_35_24_Pro_zps7bfeb464.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140514_08_35_24_Pro_zps7bfeb464.jpg
    WP_20140514_08_35_24_Pro_zps7bfeb464.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 32
Not even heard of them. Is it some sort of range? Yes it is, just had another look at the picture and seen the labels on the burners.

Stopped doing ranges. Not worth the hassle.

Be interested to hear how you get on.

worst case treat as a rayburn, co2 would be more like 11% on my mind to work properly, if they are stanley alphas then aga took them over and should have tech knowledge

I have the manual, and indeed it gives a CO2 of 11-12%. For some reason, the previous service company have not been able to achieve close to these figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha Range with Periscope Burners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock