Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Alternative to Twisto 90mm?! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Hoping to get some help finding a better alternative to a Twisto 90mm shower waste that I’ve damaged while trying (foolishly) to clean. The model I have attaches with a round (rather than square) and has a square 135mm grate. Grey ring and seal look damaged, really hoping I don’t need to replace with the same model! Many thanks

Attachments

• 096C83AB-4504-4BD7-8F31-3A46207E5479.jpeg
    096C83AB-4504-4BD7-8F31-3A46207E5479.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 21
How’s it damaged split ?

Reply to Alternative to Twisto 90mm?! in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock