Search the forum,

Discuss ...Another one looking for gas experiance!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan the plumber

Morning all,

Hope all is well in this chilly winter morning!!!

I am looking for a bit of help if possible! I am a self employed plumber currently doing a 1day a week gas foundation course at my local college. Like many other guys that post threads on here, I am looking to get some gas work experiance with a person/company in order to build my on site portfolio.
My pal who i was initially going to get some experiance with is mostly doing commercial gas at the min hence is not much use to me at present!

I am 32, live in the West Mids & have own van/tools etc. I am only looking for 1day a week & will not expect to be paid!

I can understand that people may be a bit reluctant but any help anyone can provide would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance guys,

Dan

I live in Tividale (a few mile from Dudley!) but am willing to travel to be honest. I finish my course in July so I'm hoping I can get enough gas related work in time for my completion date as then allows me to do ACS etc!

Hi mate,

Just a quick one to let you know I have sent over a PM. Please give me a shout if there is anything else you would like to know.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ...Another one looking for gas experiance!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off immediately, whereas the others take 5-10 seconds as normal. I have tested the thermoucouple for continuity and also some sort of mV output (when held...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock