Discuss Any bikers out there get to The Dragon this weekend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

I went, brilliant time as usual, poured with rain all weekend but thats The Dragon for you. Great band on called The Score.

I haven't done the Dragon for ages. I think my priorities in life changed somewhere 'cos I love hotels these days. :biggrin5:

I certainly don't miss watching tents floating down the river, or being being blown away, being so cold and wet you forget your own name, the poor girl who was knocked by a sidecar rider into a river and having to jump in the freezing, rushing water to get her out (she was trapped under her CB400 under the water). The bike, being Honda, started on the second push of the button, even though it had just spent five minutes upside down and submerged. ;)

Sadly one of the NABD lads died this year, too.

Sadly a Dragon veteran died in his tent on the saturday night this year, not sure of the details yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any bikers out there get to The Dragon this weekend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I've got a leak at the connector next to the p trap under my bath at point 1. on my attached photo. I unscrewed it and pipe A hardly goes into...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock