Discuss any exhibitions coming up soon? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi fellas, is there any exhibitions coming up soon that might be worth going to? like the PHEX one (never been but i hear its good for freebies and info)

cheers all

J

Well I am going to a 50th today ,so at about 1.30 am (coz I am getting old and can not last any longer) you can come and watch me make a right exhibition of my self trying to walk home down the high street :D

Also think my local merchant is thinking of putting an open day on,few balloons,few desperate reps and a aging secetary, forced into a short dress with a little sash on with "get plumbed here" stamped down it
I will check the date and let you know when :D

Other than that,not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am going to a 50th today ,so at about 1.30 am (coz I am getting old and can not last any longer) you can come and watch me make a right exhibition of my self trying to walk home down the high street :D

Also think my local merchant is thinking of putting an open day on,few balloons,few desperate reps and a aging secetary, forced into a short dress with a little sash on with "get plumbed here" stamped down it
I will check the date and let you know when :D

Other than that,not sure
let me know the date aging secetarys are my kinda gals

PHEX exhibition at Covenrty Ricoh Arena May 18th & 19th 2011. Should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any exhibitions coming up soon? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
can anyone tell me why the hell im not getting any response when applying for jobs with this C.V.: Tom Schofield 4 Queens drive, Glossop'...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock