Discuss Any idea as to what’s happening in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

its not got enough water going through, so its over heating and boiling, then the over heat stat kicks in and shuts it down,
then the all process starts again!!!! you need a good plumber/ sparky to look.

Does the cold water do similar if you keep the cold tap running?
As in the tap in the sink? There’s only one water feed going into the shower

Attachments

• EC7FADAB-77E4-4297-A801-A6E07042FC9F.jpeg
    EC7FADAB-77E4-4297-A801-A6E07042FC9F.jpeg
    428.1 KB · Views: 16
As in the tap in the sink? There’s only one water feed going into the shower
What I meant is if you get the water from a water storage tank than maybe the water level run too low. The outlets for the cold and hot water from the tank are designed and positioned so the hot water runs out first which is a safety measure against scalding. I presume if you keep the cold running and it does the same than the water level is down in the tank.
Not sure just guessing.

I think that your cold water feed could be blocked,your inlet will have a filter in it .
i am not willing to tell you what to do as it will invole electrics water shut off poss remove unit. etc.
please get plumber/sparky for your safety,

Reply to Any idea as to what’s happening in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, purchased a house in February this year and for a few weeks, noticed a loud banging noise which sounds like it is coming from under my...
Replies
Views
Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the...
Replies
Views
I own a Aqualisa Q shower but the pinch grip holder has broken but how to do get the bottom part off (see attached) so I can feed the new...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock