Discuss Anybody installed an alpha e-tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got one to fit in a couple of weeks wondered if anybody had fitted one and what they are like to fit?

If serviced a few the menu is horrible but other than that ok boilers

Cant remember if it's an etec or not but installed a cheap alpha 24kw combi about 3 years ago in one of our rental shops. Never been back to it with a fault so seems ok. It only feeds a staff room and wc though so it won't be put under the same demands as a family home.

I like Alpha. I used to install Vokera compacts as a cheap option as they used to be good IMO. Now though since the 25a, I think, it all went to pot. So started Alpha after a chat with my local and he recommended the Alpha was not sure but thought it cant be worse than the Vokera….and they have all been bang on.

Reply to Anybody installed an alpha e-tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have just had my 15year old Grundfos UPS 15 50 replaced with an Alpha 1 and the Alpha 1 seems quite a bit noisier than the the old one, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
I have a Alpha weather prod I wish to install. Can you put an on off switch in between the sensor pod and Alpha boiler. If yes what type of switch...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock