Discuss Anyone figure this out ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tommc

I've got myself a French fleck Eco 5600, the only difference to the American version is it has a blender valve on it to put hard water into the system if needed, the softener works fine, but, I have to regenerate it myself as after about 4-5 days the water starts to go hard again and I can't figure out the correct setting on the right cog? Anyone able to help me, it's me and the wife and 2 young kids in the house and we live in the Thurrock area which has pretty hard water, thanks in advance, here's the picture of the softer and the instructions on how to set it
eby8eva9.jpg
deqa7ema.jpg

[DLMURL]http://www.water-right.com/library/documents/Fleck-Econominder-manual.pdf[/DLMURL]

Check this PDF out the answers in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one thanks reg man, I couldn't find anything on the net, clearly not looking hard enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone figure this out ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock