Discuss anyone have a front cover for potterton profile 60E for sale in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - Long shot, but I need a new or good condition front cover for a potterton profile 60E (41 605 42) boiler. Anyone have one for sale?? Not available at the usual spares outlets.

Hi - Long shot, but I need a new or good condition front cover for a potterton profile 60E (41 605 42) boiler. Anyone have one for sale?? Not available at the usual spares outlets.
Still available by the looks of it in certain places, but you’d need to be gas safe registered to purchase it and fit it.

Why do you need one? The seals are still available too. Engineer didn’t do much of a good job looking:

Direct heating spares, heatingspareparts.com, Wolseley sell them, potterton boiler parts, I’m sure there’s a couple more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes as there all the same cover just be mindful that it’s the same age as yours

Reply to anyone have a front cover for potterton profile 60E for sale in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me. I have a Worcester Bosch 19/24CBI boiler and it keeps cycling. When trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock